Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter, hope the bunny is good to you this year

Just a quick note to say I hope you all have a wonderful day with your family and friends tomorrow. We'll be having brunch with mom and dad at a favorite Mexican restaurant, so you know we'll be smiling. Two years ago we took the folks to an fancy schmancy Easter brunch and my mom is still talking about the 3-foot chocolate bunnies and rabbit ice sculptures. I wonder if we'll see a massive taco sculpted out of ice tomorrow? Hey it could happen! Well TubaDad's alarm is going off at 5-something (gasp, shudder) in the morning, so I've got to wrap this up. But I've pasted in my brother's favorite chocolate bunny Easter cartoon in honor of the occasion. He sends it to me every couple of years and I crack up every time. Enjoy!