Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Monday, September 3, 2007

Wanna play 20 questions?

twinscesses_s I feel bad because folks always ask great questions in the comments section, like how do we tell the twins apart, or what kind of tuba does TubaDad play, or what types of materials are we using for "school" with the girls. And I mean to answer them (I really do), but then just never seem to get around to it or forget or get distracted by the twincesses (or twinadoes as we've taken to calling them). So I thought it might be fun to open this post up to your questions. If there's something that's peaked your curiosity, please ask about it in the comments area and TubaDad and I will pick 20 questions to answer in the next post. Thanks for playing!