Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Update from the house of ill repuke

Still not over... maybe oh maybe we'll be done with this tonight. I think the girls have ingested one piece of tofu, a quarter of a cracker, 3 bites of jello, and a mini-can of gingerale since lunchtime yesterday. And that's both of them combined. At least they're still drinking a little bit of water. Ro and I are still in our pajamas (I just noticed when I looked at this picture TubaDad took a minute ago) but Ree is pretty much back to normal. TubaDad and I haven't gotten it (knocking on wood and crossing every part of my body) but I don't feel so hot, so I'm having an Oreo cookie for dinner and taking a breather on the couch. Is it Monday yet?