Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Can I make up for the lack of words with a whole pile of pictures?

Still not feeling bloggish, but that hasn't stopped me from taking one or two (cough) snapshots of our Hubei Honeys. I added a link to our Photos in the red nav bar up above (mostly because it annoys my mom to have to search for it) and will continue to add new pics. So feel free to periodically sneak a peek at what we've been up to. The latest set is called "The last two weeks, whew:" And then there's also a little bonus set that I got from the girls' school. Have you ever seen a pair of more mournful riders? When I picked the girls up that day and saw the pony I was so excited and asked "Did you girls get to ride that pony?!" Ro scornfully replied "I no ride dat pony. I sit on dat pony, den I cry." Heh. Alrighty, back to vacay...