Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Fashion Friday (we're seeing a pink and red theme this week)

Happy Fashion Friday! It's time to take a look at the fashions the kiddos have picked this week. I'm thinking they're channeling the upcoming Valentine's Day or something, because the pink and red have been in great demand this week. Yeah, I know, I'm biased as all get out, but their outfit choices just make me grin. FashionFridayJan222010_s-000001 The girls got moved up to the big-kid class at preschool last week, and now they have sharing day on Friday, so in the bottom picture they're holding their sharing items (Ree brought her snowman, and Ro brought her doctor's kit). I'm dying to talk to the teacher and see if they told the class about emergency c-sections. Heh. Where we got the stuff: The new red heart leggings are from Target, and they're in stock right now for six bucks in the girls' section (not the toddler section). Ro and Ree love them, and I guess they don't feel like they should wait for VDay to break them in. Oh, and the new Hello Kitty sweatshirts with ears on the hoods are also in stock right now at Target. They run pretty small, the girls are wearing S instead of their normal XS in these pictures, and I don't think they'll fit for very long. Ro's ILollipops outfit is from Crazy8, and so is Ree's chocolate-dipped strawberry stuff. Ree paired her strawberry stuff with a pink shirt from Children's Place and some striped BabyLegs SuperSoft Leg Warmers. Ro's big pink sweater is a handmade one from Ma, and her pink sweatshirt cardigan was handmade by her BFF's grandma. Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. They are so cute!! Love their choices and the pink and red theme!!

    I was in the Children's Place yesterday looking for some valentine-ish stuff for Sarah..... couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I might hit target tonight.....those leggies are adorable!! I just bought a giant red and white lollipop and was thinking about letting her go to town with it for a V-Day photoshoot.....

    Hope you all have a great weekend!! Let us know if she told the class about the emergency c sections....LOL!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idea for little kids, but my 4 year old and 2 year old never seem to tire of it: I tape bubble wrap to the island and cover it with soap and water. They run their hands through it and scream. They also scrub it with vegetable scrubbers. They asked for this game this afternoon, so I thought I'd share it. I'm off to Sam's Club to buy some rice and lentils, and then to the dollar store for funnels...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gee...those outfits are just adorable. I love their vivid color choices (hmmmm M3, they're picking that trend up from you for sure).

    Thanks for the shopping list. I have to get to Children's Place soon. I haven't been in quite awhile and I feel a need for a fix. And V-day is the perfect excuse.

    Have a great (dry?) week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1/22/2010

    Keep on posting such articles. I love to read articles like that. By the way add more pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohh...I may have to go after one of those Hello Kitty jackets.

    It's pathetic--I talk like all these kid clothes are MINE instead of my kids'.

    I'm a total addict.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fashion Friday's are the best! Thanks for the smiles as we check out their fun outfits!

    Still laughing that the pink kitty boots are sill in the pic!

    Adorable v-day stuff! Oh how I wish Tar-jay would come north of the border!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. and once again I am wishing for a Target in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1/28/2010

    What a great resource!

    ReplyDelete