Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

They make me laugh

I was cranky, pissy, and generally hard-to-live with on Wednesday, so it was definitely an eat-out night. On the way to dinner, I kind of groaned to myself “Oh man, I wonder if they serve alcohol at Pizza My Heart?” And Ro (who I didn’t think was paying attention to anything other than the Finding Nemo movie that was playing) sassily replied “No. And it’s not good for you anyways.” Heh. Right on both counts you dang smart kiddo.SAMSUNG

Later that evening I said to the girls “I’m sorry I was so snappy and grumpy today,” but before I could get out anything else, Ree said “That’s alright mama, we knew you weren’t mad at us, it didn’t have anything to do with us.” Geez. Right again, kiddos.

On a totally unrelated note, except that it also made me laugh, today I ran up to the playroom to search for a missing jacket and saw this on the floor. Bwah ha!SAMSUNG

* The note says “Dear Tinkerbelle, we found your wings on the ground.” Both of these pics were taken with the cell phone. Ree blue, Ro pink.

14 comments:

  1. Love. It.

    After a performance of "Peter Pan" at the local youth theatre, the cast found a note under one of the streets. It read "Dear Peter Pan, Please take me to Neverland." We were delighted. Kids are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a little scary when we realize how much they see and hear when we think they're not looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you must have been low on your chocolate intake that day. Easily remidied though knowing you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, your girls are.
    So glad they could put a smile on your face, although a glass of wine might have been nice, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What nice little people they are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I once got a note from the Tongginator that read, "Dear Mommy, I am sorry I keep bothering you and waking you up every five minutes. It's just that I love you and want to be with you." Like a dagger to the heart, that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious! Can't you just see them sitting together and sounding out those words? I'm amazed at their spelling abilities...I knew what it said immediately.

    I'm really enjoying this age. They are cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that note!!!! I might have to make a little tribute to your blog post on my blog. You were the very first blog I fell in love with. Maybe you should refer to wine as "grape juice.". Your cuties are so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. That note to Tinkerbelle is priceless! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute note! Yeah, kids know everything, but like men they have selective hearing. : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha.........at first I though it was some kind of ransom note. I sent you something in the mail so keep a look out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have some very funny and insightful girls there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very funny!!!
    How was the pizza?

    Love the note to Tinkerbell. I love how a child's mind works.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, you are so right. They are way more clued in than we realize. (Hey, hubs and I can't even talk in code in French anymore - they're on to us.)

    Love the note. Not sure why you needed to translate - we all read kidwrite. ;)

    Hope today is a better day for you!

    ReplyDelete