Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

(nearly) Wordless Wednesday

DSC_4327LR

My dad surprised us with a morning visit on his way to the airport. The girls are so funny when the doorbell rings, they run to the door yelling “Is it a box, mama?!” Hm, perhaps I do a smidge too much online shopping?

Anyhow this time it wasn’t a box, it was BobBob (insert squealing and jumping here). So he got to see the girls’ fashion choices in person and share in our, ahem, gourmet lunch (cheese quesadillas and apple slices). I’m thinking the little-girl hugs made up for any lack in the quality of lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SpringFling_thumb2_thumb1Post #13 of my Spring Fling 30 posts in 30 days. Shoot, this day kind of got away from me!!! Hope the (nearly) Wordless Wednesday post is ok, and now I’ve got a date with my DVR and American Idol (woot!). These fun bloggers are also participating in the Spring Fling: And babies make four…, Another Journey, Birdie and the Queen Bee, Catherine’s Chatter, Diary of a Nouveau Soccer Mom, Dragonflies, Journey to Motherhood, Koprowski Kids, Life with L and M (julialaine.net), Love and a Little Craziness, Mindful of Mine, Moments with Maisie, No Ordinary Family, One Plus One Equals Four, Our Boy and His Cricket, Searching for Sophie, Spectacular S, Three Kids = Chaos, To Vietnam and China, We’re Here. If you want to give it a whirl, I’ll link to you too. Start today and post something (anything) for the next 30 days. Feel free to use this button if you want.

10 comments:

  1. Too cute, love the stripes with the paisley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome about the package comment. My girls were like that at Christmas time. Your girls really have some good fashion sense. My twins do not yet, hopefully it will come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a visit from Grandpa!! Lucky girls!

    We are heading to my parent's house on Friday... so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds just like my sister. My dad has been on this penny trading kick, and it seems like everyday he is getting a box of pennies in the mail. The other day the door bell rang and my sister(6) went running for the door yelling "the new pennies are here, the new pennies are here!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA!!!! my kids say the same thing at our house-- they KNOW the UPS man! but seriously- with 5 young kiddos, online shopping is the ONLY shopping I do:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A visit from BobBob is better than a box any day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have the same thing--the doorbell rings and my son starts saying 'we have a package!' Now, he even knows to open the door and carry it inside for me because our UPS guy rings the bell and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a tasty lunch to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's nothing better than surprise visits with family and friends!

    Heh...had to laugh about the package comment. Since I'll be at your place in a couple of months I'm sure you'll soon see the odd package addressed to me showing up at your door. It's a little like Christmas when I get there as I forget what I've ordered!

    ReplyDelete