3 Minute 3 Ingredient Mint Fudge
(1) 14 oz can condensed milk
(1) 12 oz package of semi sweet chocolate chips.
(1) 10 oz package of Hershey’s mint chocolate chips (could also use Andes crème de menthe chips)
Garnish of crushed candy canes or peppermint candies
1. In a bowl combine the chocolate chips and mint chips
2. Add condensed milk and mix.
3. Microwave everything for three minutes. Stir till smooth.
4. Pour into a 9 x 9 pan for thick squares or a 9 x13 pan for thin squares
5. To garnish, crush peppermint candies or candy canes, sprinkle them on top and let the fudge cool.
Easy Christmas Pretzel Candy
1. Preheat oven to 225.
2. Spread pretzels on a cookie sheet (if you can find the round circle pretzels, these are even more awesome!)
3. Unwrap a bunch of Hershey’s Kisses (eat some, of course) and Rolo candies.
4. Put one kiss or rolo on each pretzel.
5. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Take the tray out and press one M&M into each piece of melted chocolate. We used red ones for the Rolo candies and green ones for the Hershey Kiss candies.
7. Put the tray in the fridge for a few minutes to harden the chocolate back up.
Yum! Super easy holiday candy that the kiddos can make. Ro and Ree had a ball with these and then had even more fun giving them out to their friends and family.