Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Flashback Friday (no, it’s not my 80s hairdo, it’s old videos of the kiddos)

Ro says her stomach sounds like a tuba – hee! (Sept 2008, 2 yrs old):

Unpacking Christmas decorations (Nov 2008, just turned 3 yrs old). Dang, these are some busy girls:

Sparkly Spider (sparkling cider) and ratting each other out at preschool (Nov 2008, just turned 3 yrs old). They are so bubbly and cute I just want to squeeze the stuffing out of them!:

A whole lotta talkin' about nothing (Nov 2008, just turned 3 yrs old). I love it when Ro says “mashed potatoes!”:

The girls "sing" (using term loosely) (Nov 2008, just turned 3 yrs old). They pretend to dial up the tune on their play phone and then let ‘er rip. When Ro sings about loving her Drea and Baba, that’s her teddy/blankie and purple octopus. Then she looks around the room and sings about curtains and shelves. Heh.:

Not ready for bedtime (Dec 2008, 3 yrs old). Oh soooooo not sleepy. Cracks me up how they pretend to put a CD in the bookcase:

Cheers and happy friday! Now, is anyone else willing to post an 80s photo of yourself next Friday? I’m thinking we could do a Flashback Friday photo round-up of sorts. I know I’ve got at least a few pics of myself with a huge spiral perm... Sigh.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/30/2010

    Those sweet voices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M3 you are too funny! Hate to admit I remember the days of waist length hair and sitting in a hair dressers chair for hours just to get that spiral. Amazing how much the girls have grown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/30/2010

    Just found a great toy your girls might love. Check out the Fisher Price Sing-a-ma-jigs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite is always going to be 'Mee Moss' versus 'Six Beebies!'

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute!

    i noticed that Ro is holding Possum Magic in that last video-- any chance you guys will ever make it out to australia for a holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha! I'll join the 80s roundup - I have a few big hair shots myself!

    Cute movies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, they are so cute and so little! I love listening to them talk.....I was cracking up when they were showing you how they checked each other for poop!! PRICELESS moments captured on video:)

    I could totally participate in a flashback friday featuring the 80's. I had some majorly high bangs that were glued into place with aqua net and the long spiral perm to go along with those bangs. My scanner is not working, so if I can get to T@rget to burn some on a CD, I am in!! What a fun idea.

    Hope you all have a great weekend.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7/31/2010

    I loved that 80's big hair.

    Ilene

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been out of town for a week! Missed checking in. So glad to be able to check in! Love everything! They sure have grown and I love their little voices.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We had fun checking out your videos! Oh how they`ve grown and changed but are as cute as evah!

    love to all of you. we miss you like crazy!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete