Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Sunday, October 20, 2013

A day of pumpkin

Great to hang out with family and friends at the pumpkin patch today. Rode the train, did the hayride, got lost in the corn maze (next year will do better!), and picked a peck of pumpkins.

PumpkinPatch2

PumpkinPatch3

It was blazing hot and really dusty. After walking around in flip flops all day my feet were black, and our cartwheeling cuties had black hands.

7 comments:

  1. We froze on our pumpkin patch outing this year (low 50's). I'm a warm weather type of girl. Just curious, did you take the job you had mentioned in the comments section on Catherine's blog?! A Pre-K teacher?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, this one's in a Kindergarten, and I'm loving it. Part time, and the same days off that the girls have off, which is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Best of luck with the Kindergarten! I've taught K, 1st, & 2nd. The little ones are so sweet. They still love their teachers. That is great that you still have the same days off as the girls. How is Dusty coping with an empty house? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always amazed at your pumpkin weather. It's snowing in Indianapolis today! UGH. Not sticking, more wet than white...but...UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/25/2013

    I did not know that you had a CA teaching license. How lucky those kindergartners are to have you as their teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the cartwheels! Awesome. I hate to admit it, but I haven't taken Maylin to one pumpkin patch this year. Shame on me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10/30/2013

    Hope there will soon be a day of Hallowe'en costumes. I always enjoy what the girls use to glam up in.

    Huggies,

    Grammy Carol

    ReplyDelete