Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Thursday, May 19, 2005

What all the Texas babies are eating these days

Oh my god! I just took a swig of diet coke and then clicked on Lisa's blog Our Journey to Baby Shanahan and laughed so hard the diet coke shot into my nose. (Yes TubaDad, I have diet coke for breakfast when you're out of town. I won't even tell you what I had with it.) I can't type very well right now because the bubbles are burning my nose, but hop on over to read Lisa's latest post called Babyfood for Funshine where she shows us the perfect baby food for our little tyke. Hilarious! Here's a sneak peek: PicanteSauce_small But that's all you get to see. Now get on over there. I'm still laughing. Thanks Lisa!