Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Must quit blogging and start packing

hawaiiTubaDad told me to start packing and went to get a quick haircut. And what am I doing? That's right, I'm typing away on my little keyboard and peeking at all the blogs I'm addicted to.

Figlet got her referral - hot damn! Lisa is one step closer to Baby Shanahan because she GOT HER i-171H! And Stacey is putting us all to shame with her 100 Good Wishes Quilt sewing skills.

Oh, and the packing, by the way, is for Hawaii!!! No I am not even kidding! TubaDad and I got a little crazy around 10pm last night and booked a trip to Maui in honor of our adoption paperchase being officially over*. We're flying out tomorrow morning. And hold on, it gets even better: we're staying at the Ritz in Kapalua. Yep, that's right, we're heading back to the very place where we met four years ago on the 4th of July. It'll be a party. You can count on that. Mahalo!  

*Apparently the dossier lady wasn't just placating me, they really did mail our dossier out soon. It was shipped out to China yesterday. So we are officially DTC June 29. Gulp. Next step: wait about 3 weeks for our Login date, which is when the 6 month clock starts.