Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Insert funny caption here...

DSC_2766s <---- This is what I saw yesterday when I came out of the bathroom and looked up at our hallway ceiling. Man, it cracked me up! So I raced down the hall (with bold disregard for my newly healed ankle), grabbed a camera, careened back down the hall (only bouncing the camera on the wall once), and stealthily snapped a picture. TubaDad didn't even know I did it. He still doesn't. Ha! The only problem is that I can't think of a good caption for the picture. So help me out. Please! It's just crying out for a good caption. If you're curious, we're having some weird problem with our air conditioner and TubaDad was up in the attic trying out some diagnosis tips from dad (Will Ed). No luck, by the way, so we'll have to call "someone" to come check it out.