Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Psssst! Wanna see something funny?

OK, I'm probably going to regret posting this when I see it listed somewhere like "The Top 100 Ugliest Photos on the Internet" but I just had to share because it cracks me up. I react, um, let's say "poorly" to those firedrops the optometrist puts in your eyes to dilate them. Last week when I got my eyes checked I warned the dr, so she gave me the supersecret "reversing" drops afterwards that apparently they don't usually give people because they BURN. Oh, and they also apparently don't always work, because if you click on the photo and look very closely, you'll see that one eye is back to normal, and one is still grossly dilated. Nice. (It was even more of a difference a few hours prior to this photo, but I was having a lovely little poor me party and didn't think to grab my camera until later. Sorry. I'll try to do better next time.) Countdown to unemployment: 3 days Adoption update: still expecting referral at the end of January and travel to China in March TubaDad's new nickname at work (given to him by coworkers over mojitos last night): SBW. Can anyone figure out what it means? Hee!