Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My little brother is purdy funny

Bobby and Jane (my insanely athletic bro and sis in law, remember them from this REI ad?) got a new dog this week. And now, in addition to addictively surfing all my favorite blogs, I am racing to my email every time I hear that doy-yoy-yoing alert sound hoping for new puppy pictures! Don't laugh. This dog is world-class cute. And my brother cracks me up with his updates. Here are a couple of samples:
Oct 24: Hey guys -I just spent hours shopping for supplies for our dog. Looks like I picked out just the right bed, as you can see she loves it. :)

Oct 26: Hey guys - Didn't want you to be bored because you didn't get any Harley photos. I learned today that all the shiny, squeaky, expensive, remote controlled engineered toys at the pet store have got nothin on the greatest doggy toy ever invented: An old road bike tire. Hours of fun for the whole family. M and TubaDad, this might be good to keep in mind for Funshine. Jane and I produce a lot of used bike tires. I'd be happy to ship one out. :) By the way are you sorry we got a dog yet? Just wait till we dress her up in a santa suit for X-mas and send you 800 photos.

Bwa ha ha! Now that's good email. Beats the heck out of those email ads for bigger boobs or pleas to help a lady in Nigeria launder her dead husband's bazillion dollar family fortune through my bank account.