Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Friday, October 28, 2005

Taking a page out of Jerry Springer's book

IMG_0659sRan to Walmart yesterday to get lime green thread for the frantic nursery sewing activities the moms* were engaging in at my kitchen table. Usually hate Walmart, but this time when I walked in a huge toothless woman in a Walmart smock walked up and greeted me so enthusiastically that I cracked up and thoroughly enjoyed the whole shopping trip. So there you go. Walmart is on to something with that whole Jerry Springer hiring strategy if you ask me. If that doesn't make you smile nothing will. IMG_0661sThe nursery curtains are coming along very well. The only hitch is that we sent the guys to the hardware store for curtain rods and Will Ed stayed on plan but TubaDad got a bit distracted. Now how am I going to get gorgeous and skinny for the adoption pictures in China with the Chocolate Fountain in the house??? He just kills me. We're having another local get together for adoptive parents at Valencia Park (across from Starbucks in Santana Row) this Sunday the 30th at 11:30am. So if you're thinking about adopting, are paperchasing, or are a veteran adoptive parent, come hang out with us. We've got about 20 people, so you can't miss us. *TubaDad's folks are in town from Texas and my parents live locally