Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy jollydays. Did you get enough sugar?

Whew you people know an awful lot of different kinds of cookies and candy. That spreadsheet took me hours! I wonder what kind of response I would have gotten if I'd been polling about your favorite vegetable? *grin* Alrighty, without further ado, here are the top 5 most popular Christmas cookies, according to esteemed readers of this blog (click picture to see bigger): For the full spreadsheet showing all 73 cookies, candies, and other lovelies that you voted for, in order, click here. Mmmm, mmm. Thanks for all the fun votes, and I hope each and every one of you had a sweet holiday season! Personally, I asked Santa to speed up referrals in the new year, so we'll see if the big guy listened. Hey you never know -- I had A LOT of great cookies to bribe him with.