Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sticky floors and no sympathy

Ok, I'm working on the cookie voting spreadsheet (you didn't expect anything less, did you?) and will post the results on Saturday, so you still have 2 more days to vote. In the meantime, I just had to share this: I went over to the folks' house yesterday to make my Peanut Butter Cup Tarts and ended up dropping the entire finished batch on the floor. Hot melted chocolate and runny peanut butter splatted across the kitchen from one end to the other. It was impressive, shocking, and sad. Oh well, what can you do? We got to work cleaning up the goo. When we finished, what do you think my mom said? Do you think she looked at my glum face and sweetly said "oh that's too bad honey" or "what a shame about your cookies babe" or "gosh I'm so sorry"? NOPE! She said, and I quote, "Oh damn, we should have taken a picture for the blog!"