Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Friday, February 17, 2006

Freezing my patoot off!

Ah California, you are so fickle. Two days ago I was wearing shorts and flip flops and taunting my friends on the east coast, and today I had to put on three layers (3!!!) and I see actual snow on the hill outside my house. What the heck is going on? Speaking of lame, it just wouldn't be right to leave the official naming of Funshine completely up to chance and base it on something like our referral month, would it? Because it just occurred to me today that our referral will absolutely, positively come in either April, May, or June. Any of which would make totally namable names for a stylin' little girl. And wouldn't it be a fun and carefree way to pick a name? Ok, I can hear my mother hyperventilating through the computer screen. It's just a thought. It's not a done deal or anything. Geez. If y'all absolutely hate this, I do have a backup plan. But think about it, ok? To deflect attention, I shall immediately post more China trivia questions: 1. The Manchu established which dynasty in 1644? 2. Who was the winner of the 1989 Nobel Peace Prize? 3. In ancient China, what type of person was called the Son of Heaven? 4. This is also known as shadow boxing. What is it? 5. Kids: What is a favorite Chinese game that is also called table tennis? 6. Kids: What is the biggest city in China? To see the answers, use your mouse to select and highlight the white space below between the two sets of asterisks: *** 1. Qing (ok, I had to go back and look this up again when it was time to write the answers. I forgot it even after LOOKING at the answer. Sigh.) 2. The Dalai Lama 3. The emperor 4. Tai Chi 5. Ping Pong 6. Shanghai *** How'd ya do? I, once again, bit it. Sigh.