Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Tuesday, May 9, 2006

The shoes, oh my god the shoes!

Just got back from an awesome brunch with some of the cool moms on the block. I love these guys -- you know how some people show up late, some show up about on time, and some show up 2 minutes early? Well I'm usually in that last category. I actually get physically stressed if I'm going to be late. So I pull into the parking lot this morning and saunter into the restaurant to find out that I'm the LAST one there!!! I couldn't help laughing. All 4 moms and their stylin' daughters were already there setting up a Wood Bench Photo (similar to the famous red couch photo but a smidge more rustic). Can you look at these kids (or the paparazzi photo that's hidden behind this picture) without grinning? Yep. I just can't wait till Funshine is sandwiched up there on the bench between Gwen, Lizzie, Ryleigh, and Madelyn. And I can't wait to buy baby shoes like the ones these tiny fashion mavens are wearing. Look Out! When our referral finally comes all this pent-up shopping demand is going to be released with a huge whooshing sound. If you live in Northern California, you'll probably hear it, so I'm just warning you now. Note: we'll be collecting entries for the poetry contest (below) until Monday 5/15.