Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Thursday, June 1, 2006

Happy hour in Austin?

Hey y'all! For those who are curious, we're in Austin. And don't feel bad that you didn't hear about the trip ahead of time -- we're just last-minute-vacation kind of people. Shoot, my own mother didn't hear about our plans until a few hours before we left. At least I think we told her about it... We're going to be celebrating happy hour at the Hula Hut Saturday evening from 4:30 to 6:30 if anyone wants to come on by, have a drink, and laugh at what we look like without Photoshop touchups. Heh. We'd love to see some friendly faces! If you're interested, please leave a comment or send me an email so we know how many chairs to hoarde. PS: We had Mexican food 3 times today and chocolate 4 or 5 times, by the way. Ahhhh, now we're talkin'! PSPS: I have this horrible leftover shy-girl fear from junior-high that I'm going to publish this and not hear from a single person. So even if you can't make it to Happy Hour, please leave a comment saying "hi" or giving suggestions for your favorite taco joint or telling me the weather in your area or something. Anything so I don't feel like a loser. Yikes, ok, I'm going to hit "publish" now... Cringing...