Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Draw a pig

Saw this funny link on Redheaded Princess's blog, and couldn't wait to do the Draw a Pig Personality Test. If you're at all interested in doing the test you should click here and do it before reading my results or looking at the picture below that I drew. Otherwise you'll be all influenced and stuff and it won't be a true pig drawing test. Heh. Now because I love you all, I am including a snapshot of my pig picture. Go ahead, laugh, I don't even care. Here are the 6 things this drawing said about me: - Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist. - Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions. - With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful. - With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals. - The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a GREAT listener. - The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a great sex life. Snort!