Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Wednesday, August 9, 2006

The Utah footage you *didn't* see yet...

Ok, Catharine discovered that I hid a few incriminating photos and stories from you all. So, to make amends, here are two Candid Camera videos from the trip. They're fuzzy because they were taken with my tiny purse camera. This one is Lisa W during an impromptu talent show in her living room (posted with her permission). She guzzled some liquid lubrication (water of course - what did you think?!) and belted out a Louie song. Too funny. Oh, and sorry I missed the very beginning, I was a little shocked and had to fumble around for my camera. Sing it baybee! And here we are rocking out to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Hey don't raise your eyebrows at me, Lisa S started it, that girl is wild I tell you, wild! (*grin*) Yeah, we were a fun-lovin' group, and those singers were really goooood! Alright, that's it from me now. My lips are sealed. Any other stories are going to have to come from Julie, Donna, Tiffany, Lisa S, or Lisa W. Fun trip! Great girls. Can't wait to do it again with our kidlets along for the ride. They'll be too young to tell tales for the first year or two, right?