Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Wondering why you haven't heard about the package yet?

Yeah so was I! There is steam coming out of my ears right now. I've been refreshing the online FedEx package tracker all day and it hasn't budged from the status of "10:27am, at local FedEx facility." So I finally got suspicious and called these beacons of customer service. And do you know what I heard?! The laconic gentlemen who answered my call said "uh, yeah, there was some problem with the address so we fixed it and it'll go out tomorrow." My response? A shriek that started kinda normal and reached that pitch that can shatter windows at the end: "butwe'readoptingachild,that'sourpaperwork,andweMUSTHAVEIT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ** Ok, trying to remain calm. Breathing, breathing, breathing... we'll just drive ourselves to their little office and pick up the package ourselves. It's annoying but not the end of the world. Breathing... I can't believe they messed up the address and didn't bother to notify us or update the online tracking status. Breathing... Spitting! Oops, refocusing on breathing, breathing. Grrrrrrrrrrr. **Yes I am still saying "a child." My brain under stress has apparently not quite yet absorbed that there are two. Two!!!