Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Apparently it wasn't a dream, the stuff was still there in the morning

IMG_2971Woke up somewhere around 3:30am thinking I heard noises coming from the bathroom in the big room. Stumbled in there to find TubaDad in the middle of a Cirque-du-Soleil-worthy diaper change on the floor for little Ro while she wailed up a storm. I don't remember many details because I was so delirious, but I do remember him saying "I wanted at least 3 doors between her and Ree" which just cracked me up. (We've got adjoining rooms so the girls can sleep in the little bedroom and we can make noise in the big room then go in and sleep with them or split up or whatever we need to do). Oh boy we're having fun now... *grin*