Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

An entire post about pigtails?!

Yeah you know it. If you hate pigtails you might want to just move along right now... Yesterday, for the first time ever, something in the universe clicked into place and Ro and Ree let me pull their lovely little locks into pigtails. I nearly died of a cuteness overdose. I must have taken 800 pictures (sorry TubaDad!). And of course I'm going to foist them all on you (sorry everyone!). So here they are, our bitty babies with big girl hair. Click the image below to see the pics on one page with fun captions, or click here for a non-captioned slideshow. I have to go now, I'm just too happy to type any more. Gush, gush, love, love.