Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Friday, January 19, 2007

Shoes are (almost) better than chocolate

Making the girls smile (all 3 of us): New shoesThe girls went shopping with Wela yesterday and she got them the cutest shoes in the world. Am I wrong? Have you seen cuter shoes? If so, please leave a comment with the link. Oh and shhhhh don't tell TubaDad - I don't think he's caught on to my (cough cough I mean the girls') shoe collection that's quietly growing in the closet... I thought this photo would be great for Donna's Family FotoFun Friday challenge, which is "shoes" this week. Oh, and in case you're curious about other shoes our darling little fashionistas are wearing, here's the full closet shot. Fun with baby shoesYou'll notice we're partial to Robeez in this house, and of course we love pink and chocolate brown. And do we even need to mention the pure LOVE we have for the two pairs of red shoes we got in China. You just can't go wrong with a pair of red shoes, right ladies? Is this what life is like for normal people? Where's my sister?While we were out yesterday, Ree fell asleep in the car so Ro and I left Wela in charge and ventured out solo. It was an odd experience, to say the least. We were almost anonymous or something. I'm so used to steering the stroller around hordes of smiley waving people who are just dying to talk to the girls. I wonder if Ro noticed the difference? She noticed that Ree wasn't there, that's for sure. She kept patting the seat where Ree was supposed to be. Anyhow, it was interesting. I was kind of smiling to myself thinking "Wow, this is how normal people feel when they go shopping, isn't it?"