Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hurry home daddy, we made a surprise for you!

(click image to see slideshow) PS: Don't bother yapping at me about salmonella. I'm so stubborn if you looked up that word in the dictionary you'd probably see my picture. If it makes you feel any better, think of this as, um, an egg-free batter. But I gotta tell you, I come from a loooooooong line of batter-eaters. And I've been eating it for almost 4 decades (gasp!). If you commit this hideous parenting sin too, and just want to confess, feel free to leave me a "hell yeah!" in the comments section. If you want to scold me, don't waste your time -- I'm high on fun with my babies and some delicious sugary icing, and my finger is ready to hit that delete key with abandon!