Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Do you know what the #3 question we get is?

The first two are easy: #1: "Are they twins?" #2: "Are they identical?" Yep, and yep. But the #3 most-asked question (from strangers, relatives, and every single medical professional or social worker we have come across) is always asked with a big smile and a boy-you've-got-your-hands-full twinkle in the eyes: "Are they always this active?" Yep again. These girls do NOT stop and they are fearless. A combo that means I am neither kidding nor exaggerating when I say that I do not sit down at all while they're awake. Wanna see them in action last night? We had a 4-adults-to-2-kids ratio, which put the adults almost in control: Yeah they make us laugh with their incomparable zest for life. I collapsed into bed last night with the beautiful sounds of little-girl giggles still ringing in my ears. And I wouldn't have it any other way. (PS: No test results back yet, and thank you for every single hug and suggestion. Also, anyone care to guess what the #4-most-popular question is that we get?)