Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Friday, January 4, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring

Ok, the only ones snoring are the cats, but it really is pouring. The Bloglines weather forecast for today said "tons of rain," which made me laugh. What the heck kind of technical weatherman term is "tons"? But I'll be danged if they weren't right. The girls and I sat at the window and just watched the storm in amazement for about 4 minutes (that's pretty long for a two-year old, trust me!). And the raindrops on the sunroof of the van were beautiful. Did you ever notice that raindrops on a flat surface sometimes look like they're outlined by a thick black pen? Really! Check it out, here's a pic I snapped (no photoshopping, just the original image taken with an 18-55 lens, 52mm focal length, and no flash): Funky, huh?