Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Just this morning I looked at some toy cameras online and thought "Nahhh, they're too young."

Yeah... The girls wanted to "take a peesher!" (picture) so we popped my new camera on a (sturdy) tripod and showed them what to do. It took them one time (ONE!) to learn how to press the shutter button. Yikes. And then they learned to flip the flash up and down and away they went. They snapped 121 pics in 15 minutes tonight and we finally had to wrestle the camera away from them. I'm thinking we'll need to order those toy cameras pronto or my D300 is going to sustain serious twinado damage.

Here are a few more pics, some from a few days ago, and then the rest when the girls took over my camera tonight (view them all on one page or in a slideshow):