Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bathing beauties

Bathtime tonight was a riot. The girls were extra funny, extra cute, and extra splashy. (Plus I had a new wicked-fast lens from TubaDad to try out.) Actually after blamming out a couple (hundred) images at high speed I abruptly abandoned TubaDad to finish bathtime and sprinted downstairs to check out the images and chortle with glee. Poor TubaDad, I think I got the better end of the deal. But can you blame me for wanting to see these? * They were with the new Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC HSM lens, the first two without flash and the last one with the flash (actually it's a tiny cropped version of the original photo). Yeeeeehaw!! Oh, and I should add that I still don't really know how to use the camera very well, but I'm learning a little bit more every day and having lots of fun along the way.