Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Fourth of July (a day early)

(click to enlarge, Ro in white top, Ree in white skirt) Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. We're taking the girls to their first-ever fireworks tonight and hoping for the best. Ree doesn't like loud noises at all, so I'm packing some tiny earplugs and will be ready to high-tail it to the car if she freaks out. Ro will just be thrilled to be out after dark, so she'll probably be up for anything. I snapped these pics this morning on our way out to feed the chickens at a local farm. I swear, they've got more cute furry animals there than you'd ever want to see, but all the girls care about are those mangy chickens. I don't even like chickens! Oh well... we were running really late, but the girls looked so cute and were in such funny moods that I just had to stop and grab the camera.