Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Walkin’ on sunshine

You gotta love the kind of sunshine that barges into the house so forcefully that everything in its path glows in response.

DSC_0430LRDSC_0431LRDSC_0451-EditLR

PS: That’s Ro in the purple and Ree in the white. And I probably should have mentioned to family members that their bracelets both fell off. Sorry ‘bout that. We’re getting them repaired. In the meantime, look for Ro’s half-grown-out self-styled bangs and her freckles as an easy way to tell who’s who.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! That's why I couldn't find the bracelts! Was looking desperately in the Star Wars post.

    Beautiful sunshine!

    PS - I had Hannah's 3yo pics taken last week and in one of them she reminds me so much of Ree! I'll have to send you a copy to see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, please send it!! Can't wait to see.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous3/07/2012

    I was wondering about the bracelets, too. I thought maybe they thought they were getting to big for them. If they decide that, just tell them that Ma still needs to see them sometimes. Every once in a while I will look at a picture and have trouble telling who is who and the bracelets surely do help. That was such a good idea!

    Ma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad was the one who asked about them, funny!

      Delete