Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Friday, March 15, 2013

The pink mustang gang rides again

Look who came to visit us! Tate and her mama, all the way from Utah.

Ro gave Tate a quick driving lesson. It was apparently a Very Serious Matter. I imagine Ro’s face is similar to the one TubaDad will sport when teaching our girls to drive. (Not me, my face will look nothing like this because I will be as far away as possible. Perhaps getting a massage or drinking some wine and studiously not thinking about Ro and Ree on the road.)DSC_7988LR

Ree wasn’t in the mood to put the pedal to the metal, she was tending the herd:
DSC_7986LR

But the pink car flashed by a few times temptingly:
DSC_7993LR

So she was lured in:
DSC_7997LR

Why yes, it is a three-seater. Actually it’s been a four- or five-seater on occasion:
DSC_8008LR

Dusty was happy to see the girls emerge unscathed from the dangerously fast pink vehicle:
DSC_8013LR

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/16/2013

    Seriously, isn't it cool to have a dog now? It's SO completely 'family' to have the two kids, a dog, a hamster and a couple of fish.

    oh. wait..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new skirts! Wela wear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, hand-me-downs on these. That reminds me though, I don't think we've had any new WelaWear for a little while... ahem...

      Delete
  3. Though I've lurked here FOREVER, don't think I ever noticed before that you live in PARADISE!!! Holy smokes... How do you ever a)leave home, b)stop taking pictures for even a SECOND!!! WOWOWOW!!!
    Much love from Ohioooooooooo!
    Valinohio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a visit from Utah friends!! Have a great time! Sure looks like you're off to a roarin' start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/22/2013

    Oh my goodness - that is a riot!! I love Ro's seriousness on the driving lesson - and the pics of them all together (and Dusty's "reaction!")

    Your blog posts always make me smile! And since I can use all the smile sources I can get right now, I'm extra appreciative of the adventures and antics of your dynamic duo!

    ReplyDelete