Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The dang dog photobombed us

Was trying to take a cute pic of Ree in her new fave blue hoodie and the dog would NOT move. Honestly, we have a huge yard and he really had to try hard to get his butt in that tiny little frame. (Over and over). DSC_8975-Edit_LR

Hm, that’s better.

DSC_9006-Edit_LR

I finally had to call TubaDad to come get him.

DSC_9049-Edit_LRDSC_9031-Edit_LR

Sweet little Ree. I think the color looks like sea glass.

PS: Ree’s fave photo was the one just above – the serious one where her eyes are looking up at me. Here’s her drawing of it.

Scan0003_b

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/29/2013

    Your pup trying to photobomb made me think of this apartment ad thing I saw on the news a few weeks back.

    Someone was listing their flat for sale, and the dog photobomb every single picture. On the news thing they said that the dog was not included in the flat. Ha ha.

    (There's a link just a few lines down in the news story to see the rest of the photos of the flat with the dog popping up - it's really quite adorable!)

    http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=9040263

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is hilarious! I love that part where they said the place was "pet friendly."

      Delete
  2. Anonymous5/30/2013

    I have been a long time reader of your blog, but have never commented before. But I had to come out of stalker status to tell you I am just in awe of Ree's artistic ability. She is talented beyond her years. I can't tell you how my jaw drops when I see what she has drawn. Please keep sharing.
    Maureen
    from Long Island, NY

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You have a budding artist! Her skill is amazing and at such a young age. O.O By the way, all or the pictures are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Children's Day Happy salsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6/01/2013

    Smart Dusty, adorable Ree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling! Smart dog too. He knows where the action is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6/04/2013

    That picture Ree drew is beyond amazing for a grade 1 student! I am a teacher and have never seen such artistic ability is a child so young!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Amazing drawing. My dd is one week younger than your girls (we were in the same dtc group as you), but Ree's drawing is years beyond what my dd could do. What great talent!!

    ReplyDelete