Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Monday, June 3, 2013

All ready for water-day at school

Sunscreen – check
Bathing suits under clothes - check
Water shoes – check
Towel in backpack – check

DSC_9091LR

Have fun, cuties!

DSC_9105LR-2

The last week of school is just a slow-motion coast to the finish line isn’t it? I think they’ve got a water day, field day, movie day, reading and pajama day, and class party day (which reminds me, I really need to get shopping because I’m still missing a few things -- like hula hoops and treats -- for the class parties).

3 comments:

  1. It's so fun for the kids at this age to have a fun last week of school planned. Fun for the kids and the teachers. The problem I have is my middle and high school age kids have basically had goof off time for weeks since finishing the Star test. I asked my son's algebra 2 teacher why the online grade book hadn't been updated since April 27, and she said "Oh it is updated. We've had star testing prep, star testing, this, that and the other thing" - none of which had any curriculum teaching in it. For a MONTH! Sorry for the rant - sensitive spot! lol

    The girls look like they are ready for some sun and fun. Hope this week is a blast!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RC, I just looked at your blog and your quilts are GORGEOUS. Wow!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6/05/2013

    they look really really different here!

    ReplyDelete