The holiday specials have started popping up on the DVR, much to Ro and Ree’s delight. Faves this year are Elf on the Shelf, The Flight Before Christmas, Rudolph, Jingle All the Way, Frosty, Prep and Landing, Polar Express, and Yes Virginia.
Tonight TubaDad worked his magic hanging twinkly lights on the eaves of the house and the girls and I starting making Christmas appear inside.
Our Elf on a Shelf also made his appearance this morn – hiding out in the cereal cupboard that the girls hit without fail every day before school. They’ve been starring items and dog-earing catalogs for a month now so were more than ready to supply Chippey with the official wishlists to take to Santa tonight. Because I know it will amuse me to look back on this in years to come, the prioritized lists are:
- Royal Pony (white), Magic Cabin
- Project Runway Deluxe T-Shirt Design Studio, MindWare
- Snuggle lamb, Magic Cabin
- Felt tree stump cottage carrier, Magic Cabin
- On the go animals (any animal collection), Hearthsong
- Deluxe Magic Set, Mindware
- Lyra Aquarelles and pencil sharpener, Magic Cabin
- Stockmar Modeling Beeswax, Magic Cabin
- Winter cloak (any color), Magic Cabin
- Hermione Granger Artefact Box, The Noble Collection
- The Time Turner, The Noble Collection
- Hermione Granger Crystal Necklace, The Noble Collection
- Hogwarts House Pins, The Noble Collection
- Deluxe Fashion Design Studio Kit (plus metallic colored pencils), Hearthsong
- Sirius Black Wand, The Noble Collection
- Mix and Match Outfit Collection, American Girl
- Emily's Pajamas for Dolls and Girls, American Girl
- Fashion Studio Kit, Hearthsong
- Makeup Artist Kit, Hearthsong
Ho ho ho! Happy holidays!