Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Monday, October 10, 2005

Life is rough

While puttering around the house I suddenly realized I hadn't seen the cats in hours and got worried about them. I yelled my fool head off calling them and shaking the container of kitty crack (fish treats) to no avail. Getting really concerned I sprinted out the front door, looked up and down the street, frantically poked around the side yards and all over the back yard. Nothing. And then, abruptly, I found them. Were they hurt? No. Sick or deaf? No. Lost? Heck no. They were just lounging in the back yard, apparently soaking up a little sun and waiting for the cabana boy to bring some more fruity drinks. Poor little things. Life is really rough, isn't it?