Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Friday, July 29, 2005

We have our LID date!!!!!!

Woke up to an email from fellow adoptive parent Tricia saying that her LID date was online and I should check to see if ours was too. So I freaked out and lost the ability to type and it took me 3 minutes to finally get that agency web site login to work. And there it was!!!!! LID 7/14/05. I swear I heard "la La LAAAAAAAA" in my head in perfect ascending pitch. It was so thrilling. And then I immediately raced back to Yahoo mail and shakingly typed this slightly embarrassing email:

Tricia I could just kiss you!!!!!! We have our LID!!!! Oh man I am wayyyyy overusing exclamation points. Hahahaha. I'm just giddy. Oh, I didn't say the date yet - it's 7/14/05. Oh wow. Gotta run, I have to go post a blog entry. Whahooooooo! Thank you so much for emailing me, I wouldn't have even checked the site. And congratulations to you guys - 7/20? That means we're in the same travel group, right? How exciting!!! Enjoy your weekend, hope you celebrate in style. So happy, M3

Oh, and then I told TubaDad. Heh! So there you have it. We are officially logged in to the system in China and now can settle happily in to our 6-month wait for a referral. The next time we'll hear from our agency will probably be a phone call in late January where they tell us our child's name, age, and province and send us a picture or two. Wow. Goosebumps.