Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Monday, December 5, 2005

Down for the count

I'm sick. Really sick. Came down with a bad cold and my eyeballs burn when I look at the computer so I can't even spend time reading all my favorite blogs. Booooooo. I did get to curl up on the couch this morning with my new favorite addiction -- old episodes of Gilmore Girls. I must be feverish, I can't believe I just admitted that. Sheesh. I think I got the cold at the Valley Fair kids play area when I met everyone for our super fun girls' coffee on Thursday morning. Silly me, I was probably the only person within a one-mile radius who didn't have kids or that supermom immunity built up. Those cold germs could smell me coming. I didn't have a chance. Oh well, I don't care, I wouldn't have traded away talking with my new friends or those exuberant knee hugs from little Gracie, the awesome cuddle from happy Gwen, Nate's hilarious antics, and those funny gummy smiles from tiny Madelyn. It was the kind of morning that reassures you this whole paperchase and referral delay funk will eventually be over and it will all be worth it. In the meantime, please pass the Kleenex.