Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Thursday, December 8, 2005

Finally some good news on the referral front!

It's been a little gloomy around here lately, so we are happy to switch the channel to Happy-Dance Land where they are currently featuring The Laukat's referral! Whooohoooo. If you are as in need of cheer as I, please hotfoot it right on over to their web site and take a look at their beautiful new baby. I won't spoil the surprise by giving any details here. Go. Shoo. What are you waiting for? And be sure to leave them a comment, they've been waiting a looooooooong time for this little bundle of good news and I'm sure they'd appreciate hearing from you. For my girlfriends who don't make the referral cutoff this month, I haven't forgotten you in my joy for the Laukats. I'm thinking of you right now and sending you good thoughts and HUGE bonecrushing hugs. xoxoxo, M3