Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Saturday, December 17, 2005

The great cookie poll of 2005

As the year draws to a close I like to contemplate life's great questions. And since 4 of my last 6 meals have been Christmas cookies (I would really, really like to say that I am exaggerating, but sadly I am not), my question of the moment is this:
What is the most popular Christmas cookie?
So here's the deal. We're holding a cookie poll at Salsa in China and we need your vote. I know y'all have strong opinions, so please leave a comment with the names of your favorite 3 christmas cookies. The poll is open for one week ladies and gentlemen, so go ahead and vote, and don't be afraid to defend your choices vehemently. By the way, if you mention wildly unique and scrumptious-sounding cookies, please know that I might pester you half to death for the recipe. Yeah, I'm like that. Also, you should know that in our family any cookie that is eaten at or near Christmastime is considered a Christmas cookie. There are no other stipulations placed on said cookies -- so don't be shy and don't let anyone tell you that Oreos don't count.