Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Friday, March 3, 2006

Welcome to sunny california, so glad I wore my flip flops today

What the heck is going on with the weather?! I was just trying to decide whether or not to go for a walk today (because I am supposed to be logging 5 miles a week for our July DTC Walk to China and I haven't walked at all this week yet, ahem) when it started hailing like a son of a gun! That's right, frozen chunks of ice were raining down out of the skies right here in sunny CA! I was laughing so hard I could barely hold the camera steady: Our video camera has a dead battery (of course) so I took a little mini video with my digital camera so TubaDad could see it when he got home. You can actually hear the hail bouncing off the ground and the glass table on our patio:
Video Sharing at DropShots.com
It was pretty funny to hear all the neighbors whooping and yelling back and forth - I bet we sounded like a bunch of college kids at a frat party. Boy was it fun! Anyhow, now when I come up embarrassingly short for the Walk to China this week, my July pals will have proof that I wasn't just wussing out. Yeah, that's it... PS: 7:12pm: TubaDad just showed me this picture he took on the way home with his phone - it was hailing so hard it looks like snow!!