Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Friday, May 12, 2006

It's friday afternoon, do you know where your margaritas are?

Just got finished with golf lesson #3. Almost the entire lesson was focused on "relaxing." Admittedly not my strong suit. I have a death grip on the club, my forearms are rigid, and I'll be damned if I can learn to "just let my arms swing freely and let the clubhead do its job." I break out in a sweat just concentrating this hard on relaxing. Oh well, it was still great fun and I got a few yeehaw shots in. And we're heading out soon to eat tacos and drink margaritas with our friends and neighbors. Now THAT I can do well! I also found the cutest toddler "golf shoes" online and ordered some for TubaDad for Father's Day. (Shhhh, don't tell him.) They're little padded slippers that look like the shoes pro golfers wear, with tiny skid-proof "cleats" and embroidered kilty. TubaDad will just die laughing when he sees them. Mother's Day we're not really focusing on this year. Ma and Pa (Rod's folks) sent some beautiful flowers (tulips, my favorite) and the sweetest note, which made me smile. And we're heading out of town this weekend to pretend like we're wild and young without a care in the world. We have to keep busy because otherwise I'll spend all day Sunday thinking that I was supposed to be a mom by now. I know so many of you are feeling the same... So to all the waiting moms out there, take extra good care of yourself this weekend, make sure you get plenty of hugs, and know that you're not alone. Okey doke, that's enough on that subject, dontcha think? On a lighter note, it's almost 5 o'clock and there's a margarita nearby calling my name!