Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Well that was fun

Spent the holiday weekend up in Tahoe and plumb forgot that smog, traffic, wrist watches, diets, and close-toed shoes even exist. Here's what we wore, ate, drank, and looked up at, all the live-long day: Ahhh... Nice, huh? Oh, and you'd think we would have forgotten all about the adoption peering up at that impossibly blue sky. But it just kind of reminded me of all the beautiful things we want to share with Funshine. The whole time we were there I kept saying, 25 days until we know whether we're in this month... 24 days until we know... 23... yep I'm sure it was supremely annoying. But to TubaDad's credit he just patted my arm and said "yeah!" each time. Thanks for a great trip George & Alecia, we loved spending time with you and little William. Today it's back to reality and back to my beautiful packing list. I'll post it soon so y'all can gasp in horror at which of your faves made the cut and which were tossed to the curb. If anyone knows how I can publish an Excel sheet, please let me know, otherwise I'll have to convert it to a blog post and my stunning color coding and columns will be sadly deleted.