Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Friday, August 18, 2006

Bloggy parade of homes - dining rooms

Shannon is leading an online tour of bloggy homes, room by room, and this week is dining rooms. Just one problem, our dining room is b - o - r - i - n - g. We never use it, and when I went to take the picture I remembered just how lame it is and almost skipped the tour this week. But then I noticed Shannon linked to me, and what if people come here looking and don't find anything. Oh the pressure. So alright, here it is, in all it's boringness. I like the stuff on the table, the wire basket is from my sister in law, the jug is from Target (yeah I'm high falutin' like that), and the tiny little bowl is from my friend Leilani's trip to Australia. The rest of the room, well, yawn... I guess I need to add some more stuff, finish (well actually start) that huge painting on the wall, maybe add some curtains, a rug? Whatever. Bloggy decorators, help me! Oh, and here's a close-up of the black and white photographs you can see off the edge of the photo. I took these all over the place, some here at home, some in Hawaii. Now those I like.