Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Monday, August 28, 2006

The phone is ringing - THIS IS IT !!!

We'll be back in a little while with the news! It will probably take about an hour for the call and to talk to our families. We'll post right after that. In the meantime here's a song Jennifer just left in the comments section -- it's great! I can see clearly now, the rain is gone, I can see all obstacles in my way Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) FUN-Shiny day It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) FUN-Shiny day Oh yes I can make it now, the pain is gone All of the bad feelings have disappeared Here is the rainbow I've been prayin' for It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) FUN-Shiny day Look all around, there's nothin' but blue skies Look straight ahead, nothin' but blue skiesI can see clearly now, the rain is gone,I can see all obstacles in my way Here is the rainbow I've been prayin' for It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) FUN-SHINY day (Bob Marley - I Can See Clearly Now, with a few edits ;) )