Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Friday, April 27, 2007

Ok, ok, fine, here are the Easter/spring photos

Alrighty, as one or two (haha) folks requested, the results of our first professional studio portrait sitting are presented below.

Whooooeeeee, I think I'm still a little tense after this one. (I'm sure the photographer is.) I'll probably forget the agony after a few years and just look at these and think the girls look cute in their little dresses. For now though my shoulders get tight as I remember the intense doctor's-office-like crying and the many electronic touchups the studio had to do to remove the tears and mucus. I also laugh when I think of my naively high expectations that the studio would magically capture them both beaming from ear to ear.

Click the image below to see them all on one page, or click here to see them in an auto slideshow.

We ended up ordering 8x10s of the montage and wallets of the rest. So family members, look for a few beauties arriving in your mailbox soon. Happy Easter. Heh.