Home       About Us       Salsa Store       Referral       Lifebooks       Recipes       Videos       Blog Headers

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Please join me in a moment of silence to commemorate this occasion

I am pleased to announce that as of 7am this morning I am down to... (drumroll please...) my wedding weight!!!!!!! Holy moly. Unbelievable. Never thought I'd hit this weight again. Aw forget the moment of silence, please join me in an ear-splitting war whoop they can hear in the next state. Whoooooohoooooooooooooo! I'd like to thank my non-stop twins Ro and Ree, who never let me sit down and have singlehandedly melted 17 pounds off of their jubilant (and tired) mama. Just one more reason to love you two. I'm off to go eat a massive celebratory chocolate bar for breakfast. It's Sharffen Berger Extra Rich Milk, in case you're curious. Mmm. Alrighty, that is all. We now return you to regularly scheduled programming.